- Search 750 days of binaries
- Search subject, filename, etc.
- Over 7 million files indexed
- Options for search and sort
- Search in specific newsgroups
- Set file size limits for content
nzbID.net has a clean interface and is easy to use. Type in a keyword for your topic of interest and let the search engine do the rest. The advanced NZB search options help you to narrow the scope and filter results. nzbID has a dropdown for age that does to 750 days. They have over 7 million NZBs indexed.
Not to be confused for a Usenet provider or newsreader software. Both of which you will need to download from Usenet. nzbID will help you find your topic of interest across millions of newsgroup posts without having to resort to downloading headers. Along with the search function, you can also browse specific newsgroups.
- Search up to 750 days of binary retention
- Subject or filename
- Author’s name or email
nzbID filter options:
- Limit search to a newsgroup
- Limit search to show up to a certain age of posts
- Limit search to a file size parameters
How to use nzbID:
If you’ve ever used any other Usenet search engines then nzbID will be seem easy. Just type in your topic of interest and then click find. You can browse through the results and download the XML file for the NZB of your choosing. nzbID has partnered with GetNZB to use their service to download the resulting content of your search. If you already have a Usenet provider then just choose save NZB.
nzbID is free:
- nzbID is free to everyone