Below is an up to date list of free Usenet trials. Newsgroup services are willing to offer free trial accounts in hopes you enjoy the service and continue on as a customer. The table below shows the total number of GB available in each free trial. This is the amount of data you can download before the trial ends.
Let’s start with Usenet providers headquartered in the United States.
|750 GB||4,585 days|
|50 GB||4,585 days|
|10 GB||4,584 days|
|10 GB||1,200 days|
|10 GB||1,200 days|
- Newshosting Trial – the 750GB free trial is exclusively available through NGR. After that, you’ll also get a 58% lifetime discount automatically applied to your account.
- Easynews Trial – the Easynews free newsgroup trial includes 50 GB of downloads over 7 days. Gain full access to the Easynews web interface.
- UseNetServer Trial – the UseNetServer free newsgroup trial includes 10 GB of downloads over 14 days. UNS offers high binary retention, 20 connections, SSL and global search.
- Giganews Trial – the Giganews free Usenet trial includes 10 GB of downloads over 14 days. Giganews includes VyprVPN with the account.
- Supernews Trial – the Supernews free Usenet trial includes 10 GB of downloads over 3 days. The cost is then $9.99 a month.
Usenet fans in Europe recognize the advantage of using a Usenet provider in the region. Dutch newsgroup services offer the best speed (up to 800 Mbps) for users in the region. Those in the United States can expect slower speeds since the NNTP servers are located in The Netherlands or Germany.
|7 days||4,582 days|
|7 days||4,100 days|
|14 days||1,800 days|
- Eweka Trial – the Eweka free Usenet trial includes unlimited downloads over 7 days. Eweka offers speeds up to 300 Mbps.
- Pure Usenet Trial – the Pure Usenet free Usenet trial includes unlimited downloads over 7 days. Pure Usenet offers speeds up to 800 Mbps.
- XS News Trial – the XS News free newsgroup trial includes unlimited downloads over 14 days. XS News offers speeds up to 800 Mbps.