- Search 700 days of binaries
- Search by age, file size
- Search by poster
- Search by NFO content
- Show only complete releases
- NZBIndex.nl is free
NZB Index features:
NZBIndex offers a very clean interface to search for Usenet binary files. Search 700 days of binary retention across more than 750 newsgroups. You can also filter which groups you would like to search or choose options like max age, maximum / minimum file size, poster and NFO content.
- Unlimited high-speed Usenet access
- The best retention rates (access to the most Usenet posts)
- A Usenet search interface with the fastest, most accurate search results
- Built-in search previews
No newsreader software, NZBs or Usenet search engines are needed. Setup is instant (no configuration necessary) and Easynews can be access from all your devices, including mobile.
[Exclusive Deal – 80% Off] Get 3 FREE months plus 30 day money-back guarantee.
NZBIndex gives you advanced options including the ability to hide cross-posts, show only complete releases and hide spam.
Not to be confused for a Usenet provider or newsreader software. Both of which you will need to download from Usenet. NZBIndex.nl will help you find what your looking for across millions of newsgroup posts without the need for downloading headers.
- Search 700 days of binary retention
- Access to search over 750 newsgroups
- All newsgroups
- Select newsgroups
- File age (30, 60, 100, 150, 2200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500)
- Minimum file size
- Maximum file size
- NFO content
NZBIndex filter options:
- Results per page (25, 50, 100, 250)
- Sort by file age (newest first, oldest first)
- Sort by file size (smallest first, largest first)
How to use NZBIndex:
Search for your subject of interest. Once you find what your looking for check the box next to the posts you would like to download and click the “Create NZB” button. Then open the newly created NZB file in your newsreader to download.
NZBIndex is free:
- NZBIndex is free to everyone