- Search the site for NZB’s
- Two million NZBs indexed
- Private Usenet search site
- Sickbeard & CouchPotato
- Download 5 Nzbs a day free
- VIP’s can grab unlimited NZBs
NzbPlanet.net is a community based NZB forum that launched in late 2012 and has a lot of nice features for a new project. The site is free to use but you’ll need to register first. As of July 2017 registration is open. You might need an invite in the future.
Sites like Nzbplanet are different from automatic engines like Binsearch. They rely on members to drive the quality of the site and in turn build a community around the site. From what we’ve seen so far the site is growing quickly and earning high marks.
You can use Nzbplanet for free with some limitations. The main limitation is that you can only download 5 NZBs a day. With a premium (VIP) membership you can download unlimited NZBs along with 5k-20k API hits and VIP only forum access.
Not to be confused for a Usenet provider or newsreader software. Both of which you will need to download from Usenet. Nzbplanet will help you find what your looking for across millions of newsgroup posts without the need for downloading headers.
- Content is separated into categories
- Over 2,000,000 NZBs indexed and growing
Ease of use:
- Easily search their NZB index
- Keyword search inside categories
- Name of post
- Post date
- File size
- Number of files
- Member comments
How to use Nzbplanet:
Search for your subject of interest. Once you find what your looking for click on the name of the post for more details. Then you can download the NZB and open the newly created NZB file in your favorite Usenet client to download the contents.
Free / Premium membership:
- Register for free access – up to 5 NZBs a day
- VIP membership includes unlimited NZBs and 5k API hits for £7 a year
- Platinum includes unlimited NZBs and 20,000 API hits for £15 a year
- Lifetime includes unlimited NZBs and 20,000 API hits for £50 one-time fee
- VIP, Platinum, and Lifetime integrates Sickbeard, CouchPotato, Headphones, Sonarr and more via API