- Fast growing new NZB site
- Search over 5 million NZBs
- Access through RSS and API
- Expect more retention soon
- Usenet Crawler is free to use
- Donate $10 to unlock features
Usenet Crawler features:
Usenet Crawler is easy to use and provides fast search results. Search over 5 years of binary retention in popular newsgroups. You can search for any topic of interest and the site will return results along with the age of the post, file size and number of files.
The aim of the website is to offer free unlimited access to everyone through API or RSS. Currently the limits are set to 10k API and 1k NZB downloads per user per day. Retention is currently at five years and still growing.
- Unlimited high-speed Usenet access
- The best retention rates (access to the most Usenet posts)
- A Usenet search interface with the fastest, most accurate search results
- Built-in search previews
No newsreader software, NZBs or Usenet search engines are needed. Setup is instant (no configuration necessary) and Easynews can be access from all your devices, including mobile.
[Exclusive Deal – 80% Off] Get 3 FREE months plus 30 day money-back guarantee.
You can donate $10 to obtain ‘BFF’ status which unlocks more features. That’s a one-time donation to permanently unlock the following features. No advertisements, ability to create posts in forums. view and add ratings. SABnzbd integration on the website, customizable RSS feeds and multiple NZB downloads.
Not to be confused for a Usenet provider or newsreader software. Both of which you will need to download from Usenet. Usenet-Crawler will help you find what your looking for across millions of newsgroup posts without the need for downloading headers.
- Search 5 years of binary retention
- Search across over 5 million NZB files
- Access to search popular newsgroups
- Search by subject
- Enter keywords for subject search
- Post name
- Age of post
- File size
- Number of files
How to use Usenet Crawler:
Search for your subject of interest. Once you find what your looking for check the name for more details. Now click the Nzb link to download the associated NZB file. Then you can open the newly created NZB file in your newsreader to download.
Free / Premium plans:
- Usenet-Crawler is free to search
- Donate $10 for BFF status to unlock more features