Forte Agent newsreader highlights:
- Import / export NZB files
- Header compression
- RAR / split file processing
- Image previews / zoom
- Multiserver support
- Forte Agent Setup Guide
Forte Agent home page:
Forte Agent newsreader details:
- NZB support: allows user to import/export NZB files.
- Header support: Yes. Also allows user to download headers 10 times faster (Header Compression)
- RAR / PAR support: Built in RAR & split file processing
- Text and Binary Support
- Image Previewer: Allows user to preview images in the newsreader or in their own preview window. Also able to adjust size of image- Zoom, etc.
- SSL encryption: Supported
- Multiserver support: Yes. Agents uses concurrent connections to single or multiple servers and prioritize downloads. If one server does not have article, it will automatically failover to another server.
- Customizable Interface: Allows you to organize folders, remembers your folder/tabbed window state, tabbed windows allow for easy access of all open windows, etc.
- Attachment Folders: Allows you to select where file attachments are saved
- Email Support: Supports Internet email, multiple email accounts (POP) and send email using multiple SMTP servers.
- Route By Identity (RBI): Agent’s mail client allows for easy filter setup. Drag and drop the message to create filter rules rather than creating complex rules/filters.
- Address Book
- Junk Filters
Operating systems support:
- Windows: 32 and 64-bit support
- Mac: No
- Linux: No
- Free 30 day trial
- Forte Agent 6.0- $29.00
- Upgrade to version 6.0 (Registered users)- $19.00.
Installation and setup:
- Support pages
- Online support forum